“Fantastic place!”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #5 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Famous for more than thirty years of Legendary Tex-Mex, Pappasito's Cantina is known for the flavor, freshness and quality of their food and drinks! Pappasito's Cantina serves up succulent, sizzling fajitas, hand-crafted drinks and some of the best chips and homemade salsa around.
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

First time visitor and I fell in love with the beef fajitas, I have never tasted steak cooked so well in a fajita! My husband had the tamales with chili sauce and he said they were the best tamales he had ever eaten! Fish tacos were great and the à la cart taco was huge! Chips were thin and crunchy and had a great taste and the salsa was great too!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018

No matter the Pappsito's they are just very loud restaurants. Luckily, this visit we were seated in a smaller back room. We could hold conversations and hear each other!

Our waiter and his trainee were very attentive. The trainee could not answer some of our questions (to be expected when someone is new). The waiter did answer any questions we had.

I have tried different things over the years at Pappasito's. NOTHING other than the Shrimp Brochette brings me back. It is one of the higher priced items $25+ for a smaller plate. But worth it! I have tried to order Shrimp Brochette at other Mexican food restaurants and none compare to Pappasito's. If they ever stopped selling it, I would probably NOT eat at Pappasito's. Since nothing else I have tried there really tasted all that good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Only had to wait a few minutes for our table. Everyone was super that waited on us. The portion was large enough that I had to take half of it home. Would return again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My husband loves this place... So others might too... I personally just don't like their food. The sopapilla is awesome. Everyone is always nice and helpful.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Pappasito's is a lively tex-mex restaurant that has great service, wonderful food and is decorated in such a way you feel you might be on the border. It is located off a major thoroughfare and just a couple of blocks off Interstate 69, which makes it handy for travelers.

Date of visit: May 2018