“Overpriced for what you get”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #91 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Atascocita is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

the food is fair. Not good and not bad. For a 1/2 sandwich, small soup, drink $15. This is way too much.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

its a chain restaurant so you get what you get, this location is clean and the staff is nice and the food is good.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

It's my seventh time to have a comfortable and nice time for breakfast and to do my homework.
I was surprised that the table was not clean of the leftovers of the other customer.
I lost my Panera Bread card recently and when I asked for their help, no one could help me resolve the problem. The second person to help looked like he was a tech geek but he finally gave up and said joust call them and tell them what the problem is.
I went home and I applied for a new card online and that was it.
Back to the place itself, I just love it all in all.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The food is consistently good and fresh. I have never had a bad item at this restaurant. The salads are always good, but my favorite is the 2 For Combo. It is just right amount for ladies. It gets a little crowded and loud at lunch; not a good place for a business meeting. The service is always excellent and they are very helpful. The only complaint I have on this particular day was the bathroom was not clean.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Stopped in for the Pick 2 for lunch. Got the new Greek Quinoa salad and a half turkey and caramelized kale pannini and a side of sliced apple. Took it home only to find that the bread on the bottom of the sandwich was black and really too dry and hard to eat. First time I have had a bad experience so I guess it can happen but I am only giving them 2 stars for this visit.

1  Thank Chris S