TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffle housebest westernsintercontinental airportbedroom areanext morningbathroom lightshuttle servicehot breakfastcomfortable bedsexcellent staybusiness triprooms are largeclean hotelfirst floorking suiteone night stayearly flight
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Badly in need of an update. Work is being done on the common spaces. Hopefully they will then move on to the rooms. Staff was friendly. Room was clean, but shabby.

The only nearby food was a Waffle House (also shabby) and a Sonic. Glad it was just one night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... I, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

I do apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred during your stay that
were impacted due to the renovations. Once we are done redoing our
first floor we will be moving up each floor and updating our property. Thank
you for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The moment we stepped into the lobby we knew this would be our home away from home; our stay lasted four months. The entire staff, and I mean everyone (Kasey, Ms. Martha, Martha-Tita, Ashley, Kelley, Arielle, and Ms.Sylvia and her awesome housekeeping team) were very accommodating, friendly, and service oriented. We even celebrated Christmas with the staff! (That's how caring this staff is)! Our suite was very nice, large, clean and well-kept. Everyone helped us get through a very difficult time and made the transition much easier for my husband (disabled) and me. Even though the hotel was undergoing first floor renovations after Harvey destruction, service and accommodations were FIVE STAR!,

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The hotel is still dealing with repairs after hurricane Harvey which totally ruined everything on the first floor. The hotel management is doing a good job of keeping the hotel running during the repair work.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... I, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for your polite words about our establishment. We've glad that we could still provide terrific service to you during your stay with us. We're trying our best to provide nothing, but the best of all we have to our guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I got stranded in Houston, TX. We had the option of staying at the airport until the next morning. Yet with a quick call to this hotel they accomedated 6 adults with in 5 min.s and gave us a great rate. Rooms are perfect and cozy. Staff was beyond gracious and friendly. They took our trip from one of chaos and made it a vacation again. If I'm ever back in Houston will definitely stay again. Now on my way to Florida. Thanks for saving the day!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Sadly, the entire 1st floor of the hotel was under repair due to Hurricane Harvey which I was told at the time of reservation. Limited breakfast, which I knew and was fine with. Staff was very nice. Room was nice overall but the bathroom was not clean like most Best Westerns and the air conditioner didn't work well. Worst issue was the shuttle driver drove 75 on service roads around the airport and didn't offer to help with luggage.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family