All reviewswaffle housebest westernsintercontinental airportbedroom areagreat hotelnext morningshuttle servicewent out of her wayhot breakfastexcellent stayrooms are largeclean hotelbusiness tripone night stayking suiteearly flighthotel stay
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I got stranded in Houston, TX. We had the option of staying at the airport until the next morning. Yet with a quick call to this hotel they accomedated 6 adults with in 5 min.s and gave us a great rate. Rooms are perfect and cozy. Staff was beyond gracious and friendly. They took our trip from one of chaos and made it a vacation again. If I'm ever back in Houston will definitely stay again. Now on my way to Florida. Thanks for saving the day!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Sadly, the entire 1st floor of the hotel was under repair due to Hurricane Harvey which I was told at the time of reservation. Limited breakfast, which I knew and was fine with. Staff was very nice. Room was nice overall but the bathroom was not clean like most Best Westerns and the air conditioner didn't work well. Worst issue was the shuttle driver drove 75 on service roads around the airport and didn't offer to help with luggage.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The counter employees at this hotel were courteous, helpful and went out of their way to make my experience bearable. The hotel is under going a renovation; floors taken up, bear cement exposed; walls knocked out and taped with tape; distinct moldy order in corridor and room; pool area closed (green water in pool), super dusty A/C vent in room. Felt cheated, I know I could have stayed at another hotel with better accommodations. Since I was only there for one night, I just dealt with it. However, I will not book a room at this property again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. They are committed to making each guest's stay a comfortable one and we are working extra hard during this time to accomplish this goal. I apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your stay.
Hurricane Harvey had caused some disruptions to our usual service. We are in the process of repairing. Renovations will soon begin and our hotel will be better than ever. As we rebuild, I hope we can also rebuild the trust that you once had with us. We hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you back again the next time you are in town so that we can show you all the improvements we have made.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is one of the worst Best Western Plus hotels we have been to across the USA. I just read the responses to the reviews using the excuse of flooding from Harvey....this is way more than that. All the windows on the 3rd floor were open as well as the unoccupied room doors. The woman at the front desk said that they ALWAYS open their windows and doors and air out the rooms that way everyday....that sounds like a lie....they open windows when it is hot and humid?? I called after hurricane harvey to make sure the hotel was still in good shape and was assured that all was great but that also is not true....the third floor hallway smells like cigarettes and she also said that they have smoking rooms only on third floor??? Take my advice....stay somewhere else!! There are many hotels nearby and ANY of them would be better than this one.

Room Tip: stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resort

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Don't waste your money not worth it, dumpy and overpriced , they advertised breakfast, but there was just coffee and couple cereal bars. The bedroom door was loose in the frame I could see through it and it did not lock securely so I slept with furniture stacked against the door

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our entire team, I sincerely apologize for your recent experience. Hurricane Harvey has caused some disruptions to our usual service. We are in the process of making our hotel better than ever. I am sorry for the frustration that you encountered. The staff is committed to making each guest's stay a comfortable one. We are working extra hard during this time to accomplish this goal.