“Horrible ”

Add it.
Coaches Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #253 of 334 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is my first time to use this low of rating. This place was awful. No order was right. Food looked gross. Never again

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I went here with my husband and sister for a few drinks. We have been to this establishment at least 100 times and have never had this problem before. We received our bill and were informed that because our bill was 100 dollars we were automatically charged a 18% gratuity. When looking at the bill in total we were charged for 24 drinks! That's an average 8 per person. I would have died, if that were the case as would my sister (maybe not my husband). When we disputed this the bartender abruptly came to our table. Mind you he wasn't the one serving the alleged drinks. He berates us and says well I made those drinks. Well, maybe he did but they didn't get brought to my table. He refused to speak to me, I'm assumbing because I was a woman, even though I was paying. He agrees that if we ordered that many drinks we would be intoxicated and he said that he knew we weren't. He takes off four of the drinks. Which brings my total below the 100 and still charges me the 18% gratuity. No where is it posted that they charge like this. What a joke! They were trying to take advantage of us. The server that put in all of these drinks on our bill couldn't even stand there when we were confronting it. Which means she knows she was wrong. I had no choice but to pay this outrageous bill because I don't have time to deal with the police over an alleged theft of service. In hindsight, maybe I should have dealt with the police so that the bartender would be arrested for "over serving" since we allegedly ordered that many drinks. This place has gone down hill and quick. No one should ever be treated like this.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I told the waiters I was disappointed that I was not served food with the four others at my table. She said the cook prepared the wrong item for me. I indicated that that did not meet me expectation.

Other customers, regulars, thought I was rude to complain. I think that I was due some company room for the cooks a

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Went here on New Year's Day to watch the Patriots game. The food was excellent (had the hamburger) and service was friendly but not very abundant. They had one waitress working the whole bar -- way too much for one person (the place was not packed, just too many people for one person to handle). The prices were reasonable

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Food was ok - not anything to write home about. If we weren't so hungry we would have gone somewhere else.