“Yummy! Always yummy!”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #19 of 308 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Good food. Family friendly atmosphere. Free custard with kids meal. This is always a stop for us on our trips to Houston.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh and delicious. I ordered the fish sandwich combo and my wife ordered mushroom burger combo and my daughter had a chocolate Oreo custard. The workers are always friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The kids meal is the best deal anywhere. It comes with great cheese burger, fries, drink and frozen ice cream custard. Cleanest place you will find and the greatest folks work with a smile.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I love the quality at Culver's and the staff is very friendly it makes it feel like a family run facility. I enjoyed that not only did they have 2 different fish sandwiches they actually tell you what type of fish it's made with. As always I enjoy the Culver's root beer and their tarter is great. You can also get ice cream there in many concoction although I have yet to try it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Good burger and smoothie. My son love a strawberry sundae ..very good fried , we love go there for lunch .