“Dinner ”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #17 of 309 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The food is always fresh and delicious. I ordered the fish sandwich combo and my wife ordered mushroom burger combo and my daughter had a chocolate Oreo custard. The workers are always friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The kids meal is the best deal anywhere. It comes with great cheese burger, fries, drink and frozen ice cream custard. Cleanest place you will find and the greatest folks work with a smile.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

I love the quality at Culver's and the staff is very friendly it makes it feel like a family run facility. I enjoyed that not only did they have 2 different fish sandwiches they actually tell you what type of fish it's made with. As always I enjoy the Culver's root beer and their tarter is great. You can also get ice cream there in many concoction although I have yet to try it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Good burger and smoothie. My son love a strawberry sundae ..very good fried , we love go there for lunch .

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was traveling from East Texas to Houston and looking for a restaurant for lunch. My partner had really enjoyed Culver's in Florida so we stopped for lunch and both ate the fish sandwich which she had really enjoyed during her Florida visits to Culver's. We are not disappointed. It was clearly the best fish sandwich ever with real, thick filets of cod. And then we spoiled ourselves with frozen custard for dessert. Now, frozen custard is not generally found in Houston and this frozen custard, made fresh at the restaurant, was beyond good. The friendly service and the really enjoyable food made this a well worthwhile find for us. The only problem is that it is 25 miles away from home and that is a bit of a drive for lunch, but I can assure you that when we are out this way again this place will be #1 on our list for places to stop for lunch or dinner.