“Excellent coffee shop”
Review of Javaman Coffee

Javaman Coffee
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Humble
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Excellent coffee, beignets and crepes ( especially Nutella/ banana). Service is very good they always remember your name. Small business owner very involved.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Best breakfast and coffee is way better than starbucks. The staff is very friendly and fast. we were at our table enjoying breakfast in no time.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

This is a neat spot in a run-down plaza. Funky and fun on the inside, it has a warm cozy feel and quality coffee. Note, don't forget that beignets are extra powdery so wear something light colored if you are meeting business associates or have to go into work afterward!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

this place is really good and the owner and staff are what makes this place so good. everything they sell taste good and is worth the wait in the line. I give 4 instead of 5 stars because i feel all coffee shops charge way too much for coffee.

1  Thank dgcollins975
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The beignets were delicious! I went just for them. The people I was with had crepes and they looked amazing, will definitely try them the next time I come. I don't drink coffee but my friends said theirs was awesome. What is even better than the food is the customer service! The owners are super sweet! They came over and spoke to us when we sat down and came back once we were done eating to make sure we enjoyed our food. I will definitely be going back!