“Casually Pleasant”

Mo's BBQ & Catering
Ranked #58 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The boarder security dude told us that we had to try some brisket while we were in Texas for a layover. Mo's was the closest BBQ place from our hotel. We were very happy with our night out there. Great food and hospitality. Large seating area with front counter ordering. The brisket, ribs and pulled pork were great. You also receive 2 side dishes with each meal. Condiment bar and bottomless sodas/sweet tea. Portions were large with good variety and the price was right!!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Staying close to the airport to catch and early flight out and had dinner here. Nice family atmosphere, got some type of meat plate, etc. like most areas. All was very good and more than you can eat. Staff was very nice and attentive. Would definitely eat there again if in the area.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I have passed by this place for over a year since I moved to the area. I have had really bad BBQ in Houston and was weary about trying somewhere else. However, the Rodeo cook off got my taste for BBQ back so I stopped in a few days ago. The lady that took the order was very nice and welcoming. It was quick to order and the food came out in a timely manner. The best part is......IT WAS GOOD....... and NO Fox News Playing on the TV's. It was a total win for me. I will definitely be going back. I would recommend trying it...

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The pulled pork & BBQ ribs was good at Mo’s and we also enjoyed the homemade BBQ sauce which you can have as much as you want, piping hot off the stove.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Great food
The mo spud is really good
Homemade desserts
The carrot cake delicious
And vanilla cake Great
My husband and me are customers around 11 years
And always enjoy the food
Thanks Mo's