“Upscale restaurant”
Review of Chez Nous

Chez Nous
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Nous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Staitti
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food, atmosphere, and service was excellent. A little difficult to find because it is an old house on a back street, but worth the trip.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Close to home, and unexpected location - great service, good wine and aperitif selection. The food is obviously carefully created - enjoyed the Food Bank menu - Salmon for me, Chicken Cordon Bleu for hubby - both were quite delicious although could probably have been a bit more flavor punched - flavors were subtle. The sides were generous and tasty, and my husband wants to return to just have the chocolate mouse for all three courses next time. Service is always well paced and attentive - we have enjoyed two dinners there. Only could-have-been-better was the escargot which was cooked nicely but I expected a bit more flavor - came to table bubbling hot though. Overall - will be back - just might select a different location to sit - my hubby burned up under the track lights at the back.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

They are always busy (indicating good, consistent food and service). Made reservations (which is highly recommended), the wait was less than 1 minute to be seated, service was excellent and competent. 2 menus were offered as Chez Nous participates in Houston Restaurant Weeks. Selected the HRW menu instead of the Harvey menu (but nice they had 2 menus to participate). Chez Nous is consistent each and every time we visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I have been dining at Chez Nous for 16 years and this place never disappoints. The food, service and ambience are the finest you will find anywhere. My recent visit was in celebration of my husband's birthday and we had a wonderful evening. Chez Nous is a really special place and you can taste the care and love of cooking the chef imparts into every morsel of food. I always ask for wine recommendations and I am never disappointed. I look forward to many more years of dining at this fine establishment.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I had an awesome dinner. Seared foie gras was scrumptious. I had the best scallops ever for my entree. For dessert the chef wrote Happy Anniversary with chocolate sauce on the plate holding the decadent chocolate soufflé - even threw in a complimentary aperitif. Good thing this restaurant is on the other side of the city from our house because we would have eat there way too often.