“Very nice people and excellent food”
Review of V Bistro

V Bistro
Ranked #15 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was excellent. Waiter was grate, food was great cashier was great everything was great. Owner running a good place they are very honest and very pleasant. Loved everything.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I eat here often. Food is fresh and of good quality. Yummy chicken noodle soup, be sure to mention if you only want white meat. Portion size is good, but you can order extra steamed vegetables and extra broth for a small cost. Vermicelli bowls make a good lunch meal. If you don't get something you ordered, ask about it, right away.
Friendly staff, but they are somewhat unorganized. This place is busy as a general rule, but they get you in and out fairly quickly - be patient. If you are looking for fast food fast, go somewhere else, or order to go in advance.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I've been eating at V Bistro for many years, and I always know that the food will be hot, delicious, and quickly served. This is just a great go-to spot (especially if you are coming from or going to the airport).

I've tried a number of different items on the menu over time, but now I order the same thing 95% of my visits: pork vermicelli and a (side) cup of the chicken broth. The broth is absolutely wonderful on its own, but I pour it into my vermicelli to basically make a pork and noodle soup/pho. It is food that warms the soul.

Other items that are always tasty include the fresh spring rolls (shrimp, noodles, veggies) and the banh sandwiches (pork is the best). I've only ever eaten one thing here that I didn't love (strangely enough, the chicken lettuce wraps), but everything else has been consistently great.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I eat here all of the time, and I'm always happy with my meal. The place gets quite busy during peak meal times, but the staff does a great job of being very prompt with ordering and food delivery. Take-out is a great option, too.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Our to go place when we go to Humble. Some selections are very healthy and make for a light meal. Wonderful friendly and efficient staff.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I brought my wife here for our first date and now we go all the time. Amazing Pho, great sandwiches, and the best Spring Rolls ever. Fast service too!