“Great ”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #30 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Had a little family night. Great service! The waitresses were fast and we did not have to wait long for food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Usually people order pancakes at this place but for me the quesadillas are very special is my favorite dish
My husband always eats tilapia
It is clean, the employees are friendly,
an advice if you go on a Sunday that is early

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Nice clean large restaurant, seated promptly with a friendly server who took our order. Food was delicious as usual, can get busy on Sundays so leave plenty of time so you can get to enjoy a meal here.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

we joined a small group who were already seated and had ordered...first time visit for me. The menu is extensive, which could be a positive, but it's layout makes interpretation of what each meal's details might be a bit problematic. The server made no explanations when asked about "sides" beyond saying to "look at the list". The server was slow in bringing beverages, slow in taking the order and slow delivering food, but very efficient delivering the check. Imagine my surprise to find a 15% gratuity added, as well as a charge for a side that the customer presumed to be included in the meal. At this restaurant, the manager made it evident that the confused customer is never right and created seriously ill will over 99 cents. I was a visitor and I am unlikely to return. The restaurant was not busy during my visit and the overall experience was less than stellar. There are many other dining establishments within a short distance; in the future, I will patronize one or more of them.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful breakfast on Christmas Day. Top marks to Jeanie who looked after us . Great selection of yummy foods. Very clean and friendly service.