“Great Place for a Change”
Review of Pho An Restaurant

Pho An Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Here is a well run, traditional Vietnamese restaurant specializing in all Pho dishes. Table and booth seating with table wait staff. Great menu in english and VN. Good selections and large portions of various Pho dishes with the side to add in. Fast friendly service for eat in or take out. Worth checking them out over the older Chinese places around.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a light dinner when I saw this restaurant on here period I knew then I had to go. I don't get pho very often so I always try to have it when available. I got the chicken pho and it was so yummy! It is the perfect comfort food. Even though I got it to go the staff was very nice and the service was quick. Wish I lived closer I'd eat here all the time.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Excellent Pho noodle soup, especially the beef. Make sure to add lots of hot red chili paste. Small place and not fancy. Just like Chinatown in San Francisco. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Not everyone likes Pho - the good news is they have a big menu so anyone can find something they like!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

In a former Dairy Queen, this place is my personal favorite for the wonderful Vietnamese Soup in Humble. Quick service and best prices.