“A good solid lunch choice. Arby's horsey sauce is super good.”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #200 of 334 Restaurants in Humble
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I went there because of the slogan "we have the meats" and they had brisket. I'm a brisket cook. I have to try what a national chain is serving. Turns out, it's not good. Stick with the roast beef, don't try to fake a smoked brisket. Food came out fast.
I'm happy with what we paid for what we got. I had one of the brisket topped roast beefs and then of course my plain double roast beef which I load with horsey sauce and their bbq sauce.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Here's a place that offers healthy choices on the menu. We love this place. Always clean and friendly service, not to mention the great food.