“Quick/fresh”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #70 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Line was out to the street, I figured going to be here a long time. However we ordered and got our meal within 5 min they spare no costs on staff and they do a great job.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I don't care what food you eat----as fast food goes, it's as good as any. BUT that strawberry shake is the BEST EVER!!!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The door near highway 59 when there is a line of cars and the podium cash stand is by that door makes it almost impossible to get in unless they move it back or the person behind it moves. Problem is as I was told by the manager on duty is that if they move it too far it interferes with their Wi-Fi.!! I have a disability and use a walker many times, so a human being getting door access is not important but getting their Wi-Fi is!!! I was talking to the manager regarding this and a woman came over to be and started screaming at me and insisted I was rude to the as she said "black man manager". I am Caucasian 68 yrs old and the woman who continued to scream at me till I told her she was harassing me because I am Caucasian is black. The store management should have called the police and did nothing, neither did the subordinate female !! I would not recommend this store . Not only that I took a picture if the woman but she had no idea i did as she was way at the other end of the restaurant. She then came bear us again threatening to call the police because we took her picture.!! I think Chic fil A is fortunate I did not have a stroke as they did nothing to stop this harassing woman. By the way I was told the whole thing was on video. Great!! I have a headache and was shaking because of this younger woman being allowed to harass me and management did nothing!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The Chick-fil-A in Humble is a great fast food restuarant, not typical by any means. The food is always prepared accuarately and fast and tastes great. The staff is always eager to please and make you feel appreciated.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

The food was good and the staff was very friendly. It was clean and within walking distance from our Hotel for 2 hungry travelers!