“Nice delivery”

Ranked #189 of 307 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered lasagna and a salad for delivery. Took a few minutes longer than expected. Lasagna was excellent. Salad was good, cold crispy etc...BUT specifically ordered without green peppers,,,,,yes it had them. Irritating. Overall yes I would order again.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Ordered pizza for delivery online! Got an email saying the pizza was on its way! But it never showed up! There was no call from the company or driver! Guess they don't value there customers! Ordered at 8:30 pm

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Waited 1.5 hours for food, delivery guy didn't have change even when I specifically requested it. Do not order from here if you are hungry, go with reliable Dominos.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

We are in a hotel outside of Houston, TX for our son's wedding. We ordered a pizza through this local pizzeria, thinking we'd just stay in tonight. I called the order in at 6:40p.m. I was told it would be delivered to our hotel within the usual 45 min - hour. At 7:50, it was still not here. So, I called Sarpino's and was told that the pizza was on its way, and would not be cold. At 8:10, the hotel called for us and was put on hold for quite awhile. Finally was able to find out that they would cancel our credit card payment, so free pizza and it would be here in minutes. It did arrive in minutes, but was ICE COLD. Plus, the salad was warm as well as the ranch dressing. Also, we ordered two cans of soda. Of course, we did not get them. How enjoyable. Cold pizza at almost 9pm when we have to go to bed early. I'm extremely irritated. When we come visit our son and new daughter-in-law, we will NOT be ordering from this lousy company.

sarpinoshumble, Manager at Sarpino's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2015

Hello Judy,

A good day to you. I am Arthur Tarin, Customer Relationships Manager for Sarpino's Pizzeria Humble. First, I want to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experience when you ordered last time with us. I will not sugar coat what happened since it was a negligence in our part.

I would like to make it up to you if ever you will visit Humble in the future. I hope that you can give us a chance as we would like to give a free meal to you when you visit and we would be doing our absolute best to make sure that it is fresh, hot and delivered fast.

Thank you for your feedback. Again, I am sorry for what happened and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

Kind Regards,
Arthur Tarin
Customer Relationships Manager
Sarpino's Pizzeria Humble

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

This place is now a weekly tradition at our house. Great crust! You can always use a BOGO coupon (just tell them BOGO when ordering- no real coupon needed) and get a free pizza out of the deal every time. Love the free dipping sauces you can pick from. Can order ahead of time and will be delivered exactly when you need it AND you don't pay for delivery!