“Was a local place”

Ranked #44 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2018

No longer open...up for sale Many people disappointed that this place has closed. It had many loyal customers.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I love it to death do us part! It's wonderful and the waitress a lol slow but they seem to get it together...

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2017

There is only a few places that deliver so we have ordered from here many times and every time the order was wrong, we are a block away and it takes 45 mins to an hour for delivery and by the time our food comes it soggy and cold, the last time we ate there my co-worker had a roach in her drink haven't went back since.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great food. We were here on chicken pot pie day. They serve cornbread before with honey buuter. I really enjoyed myself.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I seek out by gone era breakfast diners. I had business in Humble and researched for such a place. Humble Inn caught my eye. The breakfast was less than average. I was very disappointed in poor quality of the food. I would never return. When you leave wishing you had gone to McDonald's, you definitely have not had a good experience. I don't like giving any place a poor rating but this is my honest assessment..

Date of visit: June 2017