“Nice home town flavor”

Ranked #44 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great food. We were here on chicken pot pie day. They serve cornbread before with honey buuter. I really enjoyed myself.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I seek out by gone era breakfast diners. I had business in Humble and researched for such a place. Humble Inn caught my eye. The breakfast was less than average. I was very disappointed in poor quality of the food. I would never return. When you leave wishing you had gone to McDonald's, you definitely have not had a good experience. I don't like giving any place a poor rating but this is my honest assessment..

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have eaten here several times. Food is always hot right out of kitchen. Eggs are made how you want them. Had the chicken fried steak with eggs once, really good, tasty.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Still enjoy the small town atmosphere exuded here. Really good cheeseburger & fries. Great breakfast! Down home waitstaff that makes you at ease!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

My pancakes were over cooked and there were a few missteps with the waiting (didn't bring cream, had to go find syrup, missed that my husband wanted 3 eggs and brought 2). I don't know what brand of bacon it was but that was the highlight. My husband said the coffee was good. The place could use a little face-lift but all and all an average experience.

Date of visit: February 2017