“Morning Coffee ”

Westco Breakfast House
Ranked #135 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

They have the best freshly ground coffee I like to add french vanilla creamer and top it off with a few shakes of cinnamon. They also offer fresh donuts and other breakfast items.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 April 2016

With so many donut places to chose from I love Westco Breakfast House. The Western tacos are my favorite. They heat them up and give you fresh salsa with them! The donuts are fresh and taste really good as well. For customers who come in often they always add a little extra to the bag! This weekend I picked up a lot for an event and they were warm and so yummy! I love supporting local places and this one is great!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have been visiting this little doughnut/kolache shop since we moved into the area just over nine years ago. This is a small, family owned business and the people are extremely nice and the doughnuts are much better than those of the chain shops that have opened in the area. Their kolaches are always fresh too. Our little one loves to go and pick out her favorite one-pink with sprinkles.

Date of visit: August 2014