“Great food! ”
Review of China River

China River
Ranked #22 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming here for their Singapore Rice Noodles for more than 10 years. Best anywhere, hands down! Their other food is also great and the service is friendly and efficient.

1  Thank Kristi R

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there for lunch last week, and were very pleased with all of the lunch selections and prices. The General Tso's chicken is not very spicy (we like it hot), and the sesame chicken is just great. The spring rolls and hot and sour soup were also very good!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We ordered our food delivered to the hotel. The shrimp egg foo young was the best I ever had. It was perfectly prepared and had an excellent sauce. I have had this dish all through the Chinatowns here in the states and some abroad and this was the best. Egg rolls and special won ton soup were great as well as their house special fried rice with shrimp, pork and chicken.

1  Thank thomaslS7009WS
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We had an overnight at a hotel close to the airport and decided to order in from this restaurant. We opted for 2 dinner combination meals and chose beef lo mein for one meal and kung pO chicken for the other. Both meals were $7.50 each and came with rice, an egg roll and your choice of soup. We chose one wonton soup and one hot and sour soup. Delivery was free, and our food arrived in under half an hour. There was more than enough food in one meal to feed both of us. And - wow - was it ever delicious!! Definitely the best Kung PO chicken ever.

The woman who took our order was very friendly and she read the order back to us and explained the items we were ordering, to make sure we got what we really wanted.

I would definitely order from China River again, and I give them a solid "excellent" rating.

1  Thank Camping_Girl
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I just wanted something quick for dinner. And China River got the job done.

Server was out to us quickly. Got the dinner special so soup came out hot and quick. Garlic Shrimp also came out fast (I was not done with my soup yet)! All the food was nice and hot. ($7.99 for dinner, lunch is less expensive).

Server was attentive and checked on us frequently.

This was my second time and will not be my last time.