“A Bite With The Family ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #23 of 308 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Always fresh, always hot, always fast, always polite employees.

We are at Chick-fil-A a couple of times a week.

"Not a problem."

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh off United in At LAX the girls asked Siri for the nearest Chick-fil-A. What can I say?

Consistent hot nuggets, sweeter tea than in Texas and zesty buffalo sauce that we weren't familiar with.

Wherever they are Chick-Fil-A does it good.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Every Chick-fil-A is great, this one included. I thought it might not be as great as the standalone restaurants only because it's in the mall. But the service, the food, the friendliness of the employees is just as good as any other restaurant. The manager even helped me carry my food to a table.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I know this may sound a bit unusual but it's true. Eating at this Chick-fil-A for me is like a covered dish meal at the church. I feel like this organization is a Christian one and I love the atmosphere too. You just can't miss it. God is there... oh... and the food is awesome!!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I wanted a salad for lunch and Chick-Fil-A's salad looked better than all the other fast food places at the mall. I had the spicy southwest salad and it was great.