“Outdoor Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Great to thaw out in the sun after a day in the a/c at work. Friendly bartenders. Waitstaff a bit clueless. Drinks reasonable and great apps! Yum...

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Sat at bat near the drink station. Dirty area with multiple uses of same utensils and glasses. Waitresses were using same toothpicks to eat olives out of container. Rinsed glasses with water going on floor

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Came here for a late night meal at 11pm. Had amazing drinks!! Bloody Good Mary, a meal in itself, a delightful Moscow Mule, Satyr's Swill and an Irish Car Bomb. All worth every penny. For dinner we had typical side salads, wonderful deviled eggs and we both ordered disappointing Chicken Pot pies that only had chicken and gravy. Not a pea, carrot or other veggie in sight. Service was spotty.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Seriously the worst bar I have been to in a long time.
Terrible service and when I ordered a beer, a Porter. The girl comes back with a pale ale. When I question her about it she says "well it came out of the Black Habit Porter tap" I said well obviously someone changed the keg and not the tap handle. Then she gets all attitude. Another girl comes over and says " oh we haven't had Black Habit in a while, ( so change the tap handle and take it off your list !) but I do have a sour and some Abita stuff" I left without having a single beer. They were not even really busy and had two bar tenders. Both appeared pretty clueless.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We love all the staff at this bar and restaurant, duck wings, pretzels, and lamb burger my faves! Nice wine list and beer selection. We prefer to sit outside and bar! Try it you will like it!