“Suprisingly GOOD FOOD!!!”

Imperial China Cafe
Ranked #49 of 320 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 January 2018

My kids wanted Chinese food the other night so we decided to try something close to home for take-out. I was a little reserved since this was just a small whole in the wall looking restaurant. I must say that any questions or reservations I had about this place was put to rest. The food was VERY tasty, the portions were EXCELLENT and the price was GREAT!!! I will keep this place in mind for the next time my family wants take out.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This little hole in the wall restaurant will put a smile on your face the food was the best Chinese I have ever had it was all fresh made just for us the crab rangoons we're like nothing I have ever had before will definitely return there as often as I can

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Our family had Imperial China Cafe delivered last night. The food was still hot and tasted great. The portions large and you will have plenty for left overs.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

We had it delivered last night but they forgot part of the order and it took a long time to get it. When I called the restaurant they were very friendly and very sorry it was forgotten.

Quality of the food was great and the portions were large. I will order from them again!!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Tried this place after church today. Really a great value since they allow you to order from the Lunch Menu even on Sunday! Tried L20, it was GREAT! Lots of meat! Definitely will return. They also seem to do a good carryout business because I saw at least 5 come in and out just while I was eating. Restaurant dining area was very clean and new it appeared. Restroom was clean also. Food came out in a reasonable time. Spring rolls came out hot and tasted good also.