“Oh so tasty”

Imperial China Cafe
Ranked #52 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Passing through Houston and overnighting at an airport hotel. We ordered delivery to our hotel and the food arrived within their stated time frame. And it was what I would call real Chinese food. None of those little cubes of mixed vegetables that you get at so many places, and none of those overly-sweet sauces. I had Kung Pao Chicken and my companion had General's Chicken. Both wonderfully tasty and so much food that I could have dined on it the next day too! Makes me wish I lived in Houston!

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

On a recent business trip with my husband to Houston, my sons and I wanted Chinese food. We ordered delivery to our hotel. The food arrived sooner than the promised time and we ordered during the lunch rush. The delivery guy was very nice. I ordered the mushroom chicken. It was not what I expected nor what I was used to, it was more like what I know to be Moo Goo Gai Pan but either way it was very delicious! My sons ordered the kids fried rice and the kids lo mein. The portions were huge!!!! We are big eaters and I dare say the kids portions could probably feed an adult. We also got wonton soup and it was great as well. We will definitely order from here the next time we are in town!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

We ordered from here on a rainy night just before New Year's Eve. Even though we were a little outside of their delivery area, they still said they would deliver. Food arrived hot and delicious. We have ordered take-out since then and the food is always wonderful. Friendly staff and food is always ready quickly.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I visited the restaurant for lunch and ordered Kung Pao Delight. It was excellent primarily because the meat was so tender. I have not seen this item in other Chinese restaurants but rather just Kung Pao Chicken, etc. The
service was fast and efficient. There is only one restroom for women but it has updated tile and it was very clean.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I travel a ton for business and combination fried rice is a favorite of mine. No place anywhere in the world tops Imperial China Cafe's. Their other selections are great too!