“AWESOME food TERRIBLE service”

Imperial China Cafe
Ranked #52 of 344 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

This place has the best general tso's around hands down. The Thai chicken basil is amazing. Great food, only problem with this place is the terrible service when u dine-in. They never check on u. But id rather have great food and bad service then the other way around. They do deliver for $15 minimum.

2  Thank Isidrobro

Reviewed 2 November 2012 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times whenever I go to Atascocita and every time, I am not disappointed. The lunch portions are large enough that I sometimes have to take some to go. The food is always fresh. In fact, the only complaint was my Hot and Sour soup was way too hot to eat. I had to take it to go, but it was still very good! The chunks of mushroom in the soup are larger than I get in some salads. The waitress was quick to point out misprints in the menu so you know what you are ordering instead of what the misprinted menu says. She was attentive and asked if you needed a refill before the glass was empty. When I eat here, it is still a little early; I am usually the only one there in the pre-lunch rush. There are 10 booths and 5 tables. The booth seat backs are tall enough to offer you a semblance of privacy while you are eating. The restaurant is kind of hidden if you are not paying attention. Look for the Kroger store and it is right there.

1  Thank RoadKill2442