“Great Bbq”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #171 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Great Texas BBQ but I must warn you it's a bit pricy. Lots of options and sides like potato salad and Cole slaw. At Thanksgiving and Christmas they offer a great smoked turkey or ham with all the fixings at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I have never ate at Dickey's BBQ, had a coupon and wanted to give it a try. Glad we did!

Restaurant is clean, you walk in and order. The menu was different than what I am use to seeing. Normally, you have 1 meat plate, 2 meat etc. This one did not have that, so the young man cutting the meat explained that you could still order that way(with 2 sides). He was very helpful and nice.

I had Jalapeno and cheddar sausage and pork ribs. The sausage was really good, and the ribs fell of the bone. The sauce was also really good. Food was not steaming hot, but certainly warm enough.

Fed 3 with 2 drinks for $40 (with coupon 35). Will be going back again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. Everyone in our family ordered something different. I ordered a sandwich. It was good with the bbq sauce but I didn't like that my meat tasted so cold. However even if though the food didn't blow me away I still felt like the employees were very genuine and helpful.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We visited Dickey's after church on Sunday for a take home lunch. We got the Picnic Pack(so we could have leftovers). The sliced beef was delicious and tender. The fried okra was crispy and well seasoned. The baked potato casserole was good. Great for a chain restaurant. Service was slow, and not enough employees to service the normal Sunday crowd. The tea was great.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Pulled pork and brisket sandwich with fried tangler onions and BBQ beans.

It really hit the spot, the meat was incredibly flavoursome and the sauces were gorgeous. Love this place.