“Valentine treats”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Humble
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Humble is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My mom ordered bundtinis for my husband & son for Valentine's Day. They were delicious! Our 7 y/o wants a red velvet NBC for his next birthday cake! Wow!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Super nice employees. I just wanted a little something nice for a friends birthday. I chose a carrot cake cupcake and my friend assured me that it was delicious. They have all kinds of extras for those who want to take it up a notch.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

These Bundt cake are absolutely Heavenly. Never had one that I didn't love. Will be back again and again.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

My family bought two of the cakes for my birthday, they were absolutely delicious. I usually bake cakes myself but couldn't at the time. I will definitely buy these cakes again. We had the red velvet and chocolate and both were just as delicious the next day. We also loved the frosting.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I received a gift card for a teacher appreciation gift! I've bought many different sized cakes over the years at this location and they are ALWAYS fresh and delicious. I also appreciate that they always have several employees working so you do not have to wait long. The most important thing...they'll give you a fork in case you're eating it in the car!