All reviewsfront deskbaby showeramazing hotela great stayroom was cleancheck in was quickfridge and microwavehotel shuttlepropertylobbyhoustonsofaiahflight
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This place is awful. We stayed here with our whole baseball team for an all-star tournament. The kids were looking forward to a pool party. The pool is super shallow and about the size of a postage stamp. It was also semi-green and by the next morning it was full on green green (see attached picture). Gross. While the kids swam I took the uniforms and tried to wash them. The washers were awful. They didn’t have warm water and they didn’t even dissolve the tide pods so the uniforms ended up with pieces of the plastic that holds the tide pod together stuck on their pants. That’s how bad they were. The kids ended up with dirty pants even though I washed them twice, used 2 full refills of shout and oxi clean and tide. Also, they ended up with semi-wet pants because the dryers on both floors were broken. Ridiculous. Don’t ever stay here unless you need a place to sleep only. That’s about the only thing this place has to offer.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I recommend everyone to stay here! Their beds are the best! Feels like you are sleeping on clouds, great breakfast from the waffles to biscuits and gravy and the bacon and their staff is ABSOLUTELY amazing! Very helpful with everything I needed!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the beds!

We appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again soon! Take care.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

What a great find just north of Houston and the Airport. I have traveled back and forth to Houston many times on business BUT had yet to stay at this property until this weekend. I wish I would have tried them a long time ago. From the minute you walk into the beautifully furnished and comfortably lobby to arrival to your room you know that you are in a good place. The staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating. The rooms big, spacious and very clean. Very quite too. The breakfast is probably the best that I have had at a Comfort Suites property in quite some time. Thank You for a GREAT STAY.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience during your stay.
We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Houston - Humble area. Take care.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We were stuck in Houston as we lost our connection due to weather in the East Coast. This was one of the hotels offers to us through United voucher system. Room had a fridge and microwave and was clean with 2 queen beds. We were glad that they accepted the $55 rate that the intermediary offered. We had rented a car because we were stuck for 24 hours so I can't attest to the hotel pickup.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

So sorry to hear that you were stuck in Houston but happy to hear that you were able to come stay with us. We also have a complimentary shuttle service. If you ever come to Houston for vacation. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I travel with my husband as he works and when we are in Houston we always stayed here at Comfort Suites. The last few years​ though hasn't been very good. The rooms, at least the ones we stayed in smell of mold or oldness. The hot tub was cemented over and the pool had been closed the last two times we've been here. We stay a week at a time and they anyways say the pool should be fixed by tomorrow, well tomorrow never comes while we've been there. Plus there is always something stacked out front, like they are upgrading or remodeling. I am not sure if it has ever moved in the last two/three years. I can guarantee that we won't be coming back here in the near future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Humble for your stay. I deeply apologize for the inconveniences you have been encountering at the hotel. We are constantly trying to find ways to improve and it is unfortunate that you had so many bad experiences which we are unhappy to hear. Our pool was out for 2 days this past week because someone pulled out a pool light over the weekend and we had to get it fixed before allowing anyone to enter the pool for safety reasons. It has been fixed and in use. Also, we are in the process of upgrading our bathrooms and changed the tile selection. The tile has been moved from the front. We certainly value all of our guests and hope that you accept my apology and stay with us. Again, thank you and we hope to see you for a future stay.
Take care.