All reviewsfront deskbaby showeramazing hotela great stayroom was cleancheck in was quickfridge and microwavehotel shuttlepropertylobbyhoustonsofaiahflight
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

What a great find just north of Houston and the Airport. I have traveled back and forth to Houston many times on business BUT had yet to stay at this property until this weekend. I wish I would have tried them a long time ago. From the minute you walk into the beautifully furnished and comfortably lobby to arrival to your room you know that you are in a good place. The staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating. The rooms big, spacious and very clean. Very quite too. The breakfast is probably the best that I have had at a Comfort Suites property in quite some time. Thank You for a GREAT STAY.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience during your stay.
We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Houston - Humble area. Take care.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We were stuck in Houston as we lost our connection due to weather in the East Coast. This was one of the hotels offers to us through United voucher system. Room had a fridge and microwave and was clean with 2 queen beds. We were glad that they accepted the $55 rate that the intermediary offered. We had rented a car because we were stuck for 24 hours so I can't attest to the hotel pickup.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

So sorry to hear that you were stuck in Houston but happy to hear that you were able to come stay with us. We also have a complimentary shuttle service. If you ever come to Houston for vacation. Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I travel with my husband as he works and when we are in Houston we always stayed here at Comfort Suites. The last few years​ though hasn't been very good. The rooms, at least the ones we stayed in smell of mold or oldness. The hot tub was cemented over and the pool had been closed the last two times we've been here. We stay a week at a time and they anyways say the pool should be fixed by tomorrow, well tomorrow never comes while we've been there. Plus there is always something stacked out front, like they are upgrading or remodeling. I am not sure if it has ever moved in the last two/three years. I can guarantee that we won't be coming back here in the near future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Visha G, Manager at Comfort Suites Humble Houston North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Humble for your stay. I deeply apologize for the inconveniences you have been encountering at the hotel. We are constantly trying to find ways to improve and it is unfortunate that you had so many bad experiences which we are unhappy to hear. Our pool was out for 2 days this past week because someone pulled out a pool light over the weekend and we had to get it fixed before allowing anyone to enter the pool for safety reasons. It has been fixed and in use. Also, we are in the process of upgrading our bathrooms and changed the tile selection. The tile has been moved from the front. We certainly value all of our guests and hope that you accept my apology and stay with us. Again, thank you and we hope to see you for a future stay.
Take care.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at the comfort Inn and suites in Humble for business. The hotel was very clean, from the lobby to the room. The staff was courteous and very helpful, they also recommend some great restaurants near by. I will be back for business in the summer and will be sure to stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nupremo
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was at this hotel this past weekend and as an avid trip taker and traveler, my first choice is always a Comfort Inn or Suites. I've stayed at many hotels and this by far is one of my top hotels I've stayed in. The front desk staff as well as the manager had very good customer service and made me feel comfortable as I was checking in. I've never been to Houston but came for a friend's baby shower. I was able to ask the front desk staff about things to do in the area and places to eat and they were very insightful.
The rooms where very comfortable and the comforter is really amazing! (Little details do matter). Everything in the room was clean, tidy, and spacious.
My fiance and are huge on breakfast and their selection and variety was what we were hoping! It was great.
Would I come back to the hotel? Definitely!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends