All reviews an overnight stay shuttle service free shuttle to the airport fresh fruit great price banana bush
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I had an overnight stay at the Super 8 on my way to Jamaica. The Manager who checked me in was nice and helpful. Provided me with information on getting food in the area. The room king size was extra large, clean and comfortable. Since I'd just let a day trip the washer and dryer came in handy before my next stop. Even had washing powder and fabric softner in the vendinh machines. The shuttle service, "24 hour shuttle" was also nice and fast on pick up and drop off.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The facility was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very professional and courteous. Very well done. I would highly recommend the Houston Super 8. I was concerned about transportation from the airport to the hotel and back. The drivers were punctual and courteous. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I had a late night flight arrival and early morning flight connection; Super 8 Intercontinental Houston worked out perfectly. I made a reservation and called the hotel in advance asking for a 1st floor room close to lobby due to mobility issues; it was in the computer at check in and I was given a room very close. At check in the gentleman was busy checking in several customers; i liked that the wifi password was written on the room key envelope and that he took the time to ask if i wanted to schedule the airport shuttle for the morning and if I needed a wake up call... In the morning the airport shuttle was right on time. Prior to getting on the shuttle I was going to get a banana from the breakfast area; there was no fresh fruit.... it was 0645 am and no one was in the lobby/breakfast area; disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank paul k
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Not only was the agent at the desk un-welcoming, he didn't provide us with the internet password until I called to the front desk to obtain it; he did offer a wake up call. The room was clean and sparsely furnished with furniture. The shuttle, "24 hours" took 31 minutes to pick us up at the airport; the next morning shuttle--"24 hours"--was on time departing and very helpful. No breakfast food was offered for customers leaving before the 6 am start of breakfast bar.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Convenient location close to G. Bush Int'l Airport Houston. Efficient shuttle service to / from airport. Friendly staff

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business