All reviews parking spot shuttle service night stay comfortable beds flight airport fly
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I stay at this place 4/5 times a year for a day or two each time. They recently renovated and I continued to stay through the renovations because of the way they treat you. They always will do whatever you need to make your stay the best possible. With my work I often have different request like occasionally needing to stay later than normal on check out day. Chris helped me out today with this request even though I offered to pay for staying late. The rate is unbelievable fair for how clean convenient new and accommodating this location is. Thanks Chris.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

To start off the guy at the front desk was very nice,friendly, and talkative, his name was Chris. I had a slight issue with my TV and Chris came as soon as I hung up the phone and was very helpful!! The hotel over all was very nice, clean, new looking, and had a very generous amount of breakfast. I would come back here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I flew in from N.Y. and after checking out some other hotels I came to this one and the lady the first night was so sweet and very helpful. The room was beautiful.. newly renovated and the beds are amazingly comfortable.. I will definitely be coming back when I visit Houston.. Chris the guy at the front desk was very helpful and was really nice.. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice place to stay !!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sally S
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Quality inn & suits is very nice and clean rooms comfortable bed and breakfast food is very nice and very healthy staff is very helpful person his name is krish he is very talkative person n kind man and this is perfect hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rozi j
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This was a terrible stay the staff was very unprofessional. I made a complaint to the manager and he offered me free breakfast. On the website of the hotel guess what it come with? Free breakfast. I was very disappointed and upset with manager. So, the manager had nothing to offer me for his unprofessional staff and the fact that to hotel was being renovated and the hotel public spaces were dirty and unacceptable in my opinion. I made complaint to choice hotels, customer service reach out to the manager and he DENIED that I ever made complaint till check out! Choice hotel then just wanted was to sign me up for there rewards program to stay with them again. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! Don’t do it it’s not worth it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family