Hotels.com
US$50
US$49
Expedia
TripAdvisor
All reviewsholiday inn expressevery eveningparking spotother hotelsshuttle serviceflightairportfly
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Quality inn & suits is very nice and clean rooms comfortable bed and breakfast food is very nice and very healthy staff is very helpful person his name is krish he is very talkative person n kind man and this is perfect hotel

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rozi j
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This was a terrible stay the staff was very unprofessional. I made a complaint to the manager and he offered me free breakfast. On the website of the hotel guess what it come with? Free breakfast. I was very disappointed and upset with manager. So, the manager had nothing to offer me for his unprofessional staff and the fact that to hotel was being renovated and the hotel public spaces were dirty and unacceptable in my opinion. I made complaint to choice hotels, customer service reach out to the manager and he DENIED that I ever made complaint till check out! Choice hotel then just wanted was to sign me up for there rewards program to stay with them again. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone! Don’t do it it’s not worth it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I just finish check out at this hotel. First of all it has various names Holiday Inn and Sleep In. According to my reservation on Booked.com it was called Airport Suites.

My reservation was placed within the last two months and due the to Hurricane that hit the Houston area hotel price have sky rocketed. So when I did my check in and the hotel personal saw the room rate booked at Booking.com the didn’t want to honor it. After talking with management they finally honor the rate. Price have almost doble due to the hurricane!!!!

The room and the entire hotel is a old and needs a good renovation. It’s is not worth even what I payed. See my room pictures.

Couch and room furniture is from the 70’s, bathroom need repair and kitchen cabinets also old.

I will never stayed here again!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Javier T
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

They don’t have a shuttle driver as advertised, so I had to pay for a taxi to get to the airport, which defeats part of the purpose of park, fly, stay.
Rooms were nice and large. They are in the middle of remodeling so there seems to be a “damp” smell about the place, but the room was clean and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

First off the room and everything in was out dated and smelled like mildew through out the room...The next thing was they wanted to charge us $250 for a bottle in the trash with ashes that was taken out the car n thrown away on the inside because there was no trash at the back door.....And BC of that I will never stay at another Holiday Inn

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Margarita G, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Sorry for any inconvenience at your stay, unfortunately the hotel does not have any smocking rooms, and the area where you were located is next to the handicap rooms, elderly guest called to complain of the odor smell coming out from your room, and corridor, housekeepers found the evidence, there was no charge made to your account, but we did had to advise you of our policy, in case of smocking again.

We appreciate your stay.