“Once”

Cheddar's
Ranked #32 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Been here one time not bad, but honestly no different than chili's I would say Applebee's but atleast Applebee's has the 1 dollar beers.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We were seated in the bar area with our 3 yr old child. Ordered spinach dip and ran out of chips with at least half the dip left over. By the time the server returned to ask for more chips he had our meal. We had to request silverware which took a while to get. Drinks sat empty for a long time before they were refilled. The server could have been a little more attentive. I ordered chicken fired steak with green beans and sweet potato, but was brought mashed potatoes, corn and green beans. Initally he charged us for the extra side even though it wasn't ordered. He did agree to remove the cost. It has been awhile since I have eaten at a Cheddars. The quality of food at this location is not as good as I remember having at other locations.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Our 1st Visit to Cheddar's @ Humble was 8 months ago in October 2016, and I remember being so thoroughly impressed then, with the level of service we received and the Mango Chili Sauce, that I had to write a review to give them the thumbs up & a 5-star rating. The restaurant was also ranked #98 out of 245 Restaurants in Humble at that time, and I was very sure they deserved more. The restaurant now ranks #27 out of 265, so I told myself to return again when I was in the vicinity last week. In my last review, I raved about how our tall gentleman server with the British accent had recommended that I order the Lemon Pepper Chicken with the sauce replaced by the Mango Chili Sauce. Well, this time, I asked for the same, and was told 'a flat no' by the lady server. I thus had no choice but to order the Sweet Heat Chicken and Shrimp with the same Mango Chili Sauce, although i am allergic to Shrimp. On top of that, it did not come with the 2 sides the Lemon Pepper Chicken did, so I had to do a top-up which was not worth the money. This time, the chicken was tasteless, dry and chewy and the mango chili sauce i enjoyed, was just too little for the taste to be appreciated. In addition, one of our orders was forgotten and arrived much later than the rest. Overall, it was a disappointing visit compared to our first, and we will be unlikely to return.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I just love this place!!! Customer service is always great and very easy to get in, hardly a long waits. I love the variety of food you get to choose from plus they have several, besides just potatoes for side dishes. The cheesy broccoli casserole is the best!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Cheddar's is a chain known for American fool in plentiful amounts and it fulfills that reputation. The majority of the dishes are simple foods that are fried or broiled with an occasional foray into lighter fare. When dining there, we typically get the same items. I get the spasagna (spaghetti in an alfredo sauce covered in either meat or marinara) and have yet to be able to eat the entire dish (younger folks may not have that problem). I enjoy it and it manages to become two meals due to the leftovers. Service is generally good (it can be quite hectic during rush times) and the wait staff is friendly. The local establishment has been there for years and is still clean and efficient. One thing that has always impressed me is the fish tank. No matter where I find a Cheddar's, they always have a fish tank- when our granddaughter was a lot younger, it proved to be a life saver since the myriad of fish kept her occupied and quiet. Nice place for an American style meal.