All reviewsmissing towelsprice listlargest roomwaffle houseshuttle serviceroom was cleanfront counteran overnight staybooked this hotelstranded travelershour shuttlefront desk agentonly stayed one nightwe've stayedearly flightstar hotelfree shuttle
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed here on our way to Honduras and checked in after mid nite, staff had everything ready and it literally took less than 2 minutes to check in and head to the room. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I recommend staying here on your way through.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Due to travel delays due to weather, the hotel was referred to me by the airline. They provided a free shuttle service to and from the airport and the drivers were very friendly. The water line to the hotel had issues,thus the rooms had no water for the overnight stay and the staff did nothing to alert guests. Also the wifi was horrible, and one desk clerk denied ever having complaints whereas the next clerk said it was a constant problem. I called the Manager to complain about the lack of concern over the water and wifi issues and she never returned my call.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The airport shuttle took ages to arrive. But the Hotel was fine. Good service, clean, comfortable rooms at a good price. The free breakfast buffet was pretty standard. Edible but just barely. We slept very well in their comfy bed and to me that is most important.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I dunno why someone said this place was above a 4 star hotel like omni. But omni sucks so that no surprise. But come on, this place has a price list in the bathroom for cost of missing towels, floor mats, etc. This is a standard 2 star airport hotel. Shuttle was no drama but I also came in at last domestic flight at 0030, and I called saying my bags were in hand while still waiting for them, so when bags came down the shuttle rolled up 5 mins later. The shuttle is outsourced, not that anything is wrong with that (it isn’t) but it seems people’s expectations a bit high. I’d imagine if you coming in during flight primetime (1500-2100), you will get waits. But ya if I had to wait 30 mins I’d probably be perturbed too. Whatever.

My room was on 2fl facing a dog kennel. If you didn’t run air on auto, you will hear them dogs hustling around 0700. It’s nothing bad and I’m a deep sleeper but it’ll probably bug some of yall. I mean they leave ear plugs on the night stand which I guess is the best they can do.

When it comes to 2 star hotels you cannot judge the room based on aesthetic, scuffs on wall, tv picture quality, etc. My metrics are fresh towels and sheets, and this place exceeded that. The gym didn’t have free weights which was sad so thus the -1 tripadvisor star. The free breakfast is standard what you’d expect from a holiday inn express, plenty of options if you know how to improvise high protein breakfast, but no fresh fruit.

Overall very good. Staff were very polite and the room was very good for the price I paid ($70, tax in). It also nearby a waffle house so, ya. Do recommend and I will return if the Sheraton is more than $109 a night. and if you want sheraton service and proximity then pay the $40 a night and go there.

Room Tip: ask for south facing (ie non dog kennel facing) room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Terrible customer service from both the shuttle AND the hotel. Stayed here as it was the only available option offered from the airline. Called for the shuttle as per the instructions and the gentleman on the phone answered with a very annoyed attitude. He said the shuttle would be there shortly. I waited 30 mins. No shuttle. I then called again and he said it was just on its way. No shuttle. I wait about another 10 mins and then call again. He was very annoyed and says he will call the driver and then hangs up on me. Finally after standing outside in freezing cold temperatures, the shuttle arrives after almost 50 minutes. The shuttle driver is beyond rude when she arrives. Refuses to turn on any heat and tells us that we can get out and close the doors if we are cold. Some attention to customer service is seriously needed. Stay elsewhere if you do not want to be treated disrespectfully.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business