See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I stayed here December 19th and December 20th, 2017. Excellent room, excellent service. Mr. Bhakta and his son Vick bent over backwards to provide the most excellent service. My Taxi did not arrive to take me to the airport; and Mr. Bhakta woke his son to take me. Outstanding gentlemen both. I will surely stay here again, and will recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Mehul B, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites -Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I am on the road about 20 days a month. So I stay in allot of hotels. This hotel was clean, safe, and the beds are great. It's new hotel so everything is new. The owners are a very nice young couple that are super easy to deal with. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017
Mehul B, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites -Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff exceeded your expectations. Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I'm a Diamond member with Hilton, but decided to try this newly opened motel out since I have an early meeting with a client in Deerbrook Mall. I didn't expect the excellent hospitality at a motel like this. But from the first moment I checked in to the exceptional clean room and the warm welcome from the staff, it really caught me by surprise. Especially the friendly gentleman named Vick or Viken ( sorry didn't catch your exact name) , thank for your hospitality man! As I promised you at check out. Here's my shout out to you and your property! Keep up the good work !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed there for 10 days our room was spacious. It was very quite and very clean. The owner and his staff made our stay very enjoyable. The rate was very reasonable and the facility was brand new. I highly recommend this facility for anyone wanting a high quality place to stay at a reasonable rate. It was easy to find and had everything you would ever need on the road it was on. Will be staying there again on our next trip to Texas. Thanks for making our trip enjoyable.
Dorothy L. from Florida

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dlemke52

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to the pleasure of accommodating you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

When I arrived that night, I was greeted by Viken at check in and he made my stay very welcoming. He helped recommend me several different restaurant choices for dinner that night. The hotel seems to be new and the rooms are very clean. This location was convenient for me because it was located near George Bush Airport. Another plus for me was the free breakfast. Overall, customer service, price, and quality was great! Will definitely stay again if I have the chance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family