See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

The room is clean and functional.
Great wifi reception, free and punctual shuttle service !
From Houston airport a shuttle service is available and easy to find. (Rocket parking shuttle)
Even if the breakfast was served from 6:am, they prepared it for 5:00am for us.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zineb B
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had an early morning flight and stayed at Days Inn Humble because they have a 24-hour shuttle and it was recently built. If you are taking the shuttle sign in at the front desk when you check in and show up 15 minutes early. The shuttle was on time and got me to the airport within 10 minutes. The driver loaded and unloaded my luggage as well. The hotel was just built so everything was new and modern. It was clean and smelled great. The check in clerk was very pleasant and helped me as I had accidentally booked for the wrong date. She got it straightened out and went above and beyond to correct my mistake (she cancelled one reservation and created a new one for me all in a few minutes and I wasn't charged). My room was huge--it had a medium-size kitchen table and four chairs, a full kitchen, and lots of space. Beds was super comfortable.

Room Tip: Close to airport, full kitchen, 24-hour shuttle, new hotel, and comfy beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was only staying overnight and had to get an early morning flight to Guatemala, so I only wanted a place to rest my head, but when I got off the FREE shuttle from the airport, I wanted to stay in my room for much longer. It was truly huge and had all the mod cons. What a pity I couldn´t make more use of them. And even though the morning shuttle back to the airport arrived earlier than brekky (included in the tariff) started, the staff still let me have a couple of muffins and a cup of coffee. Sweet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This hotel, by Houston International, is very good for a simple layover. It is extremely clean, there is nothing fancy about the room except it is comfortable. Breakfast is ordinary for this type of hotel. Price is good. All in all I recommend it as I say for a layover or if you do not want a fancy hotel. Good sleep, nothing fancy, good price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2012

On arriving @6pm for a morning flight at 5am I was tired, I was given the key to rm 202. I opened the door to find several condoms opened and beer cans all over the place.. I went to the young lady who, saw the room and said "sorry not normally like that.. That was good to hear. The management had been called no feedback x4 days..I Took it to Days inn HQ.. they are working on it.. Just thought you should know !!!

Room Tip: Think Twice !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business