See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I had an early morning flight and stayed at Days Inn Humble because they have a 24-hour shuttle and it was recently built. If you are taking the shuttle sign in at the front desk when you check in and show up 15 minutes early. The shuttle was on time and got me to the airport within 10 minutes. The driver loaded and unloaded my luggage as well. The hotel was just built so everything was new and modern. It was clean and smelled great. The check in clerk was very pleasant and helped me as I had accidentally booked for the wrong date. She got it straightened out and went above and beyond to correct my mistake (she cancelled one reservation and created a new one for me all in a few minutes and I wasn't charged). My room was huge--it had a medium-size kitchen table and four chairs, a full kitchen, and lots of space. Beds was super comfortable.

Room Tip: Close to airport, full kitchen, 24-hour shuttle, new hotel, and comfy beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was only staying overnight and had to get an early morning flight to Guatemala, so I only wanted a place to rest my head, but when I got off the FREE shuttle from the airport, I wanted to stay in my room for much longer. It was truly huge and had all the mod cons. What a pity I couldn´t make more use of them. And even though the morning shuttle back to the airport arrived earlier than brekky (included in the tariff) started, the staff still let me have a couple of muffins and a cup of coffee. Sweet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This hotel, by Houston International, is very good for a simple layover. It is extremely clean, there is nothing fancy about the room except it is comfortable. Breakfast is ordinary for this type of hotel. Price is good. All in all I recommend it as I say for a layover or if you do not want a fancy hotel. Good sleep, nothing fancy, good price.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2012

On arriving @6pm for a morning flight at 5am I was tired, I was given the key to rm 202. I opened the door to find several condoms opened and beer cans all over the place.. I went to the young lady who, saw the room and said "sorry not normally like that.. That was good to hear. The management had been called no feedback x4 days..I Took it to Days inn HQ.. they are working on it.. Just thought you should know !!!

Room Tip: Think Twice !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This hotel is listed as being new and convenient to the airport and customer friendly but it was anything but those things. It may be new in terms of when it opened but it is old in terms of being clean. My room had spots on the bed, had a lingering odor in the air, a wet wash cloth hanging in the bathroom and ants crawling up the walls by the sink. It is also not very safe, people knocked on my door several points during the night and I was afraid to leave my car for my flight. It is also an EXTREMELY difficult place to locate and calling and talking to someone on the phone did not help at all. Additionally, the hotel claims to have a shuttle service that runs on the top of the hour to the airport and will come and get you "as soon as you call" when you arrive back to the airport but both of those things were questionable. The shuttle services several other properties so if you have a flight that is early, you need to allow an additional 20-30 minutes for these pick-ups and also be ready at least 20 minutes before the hotel tells you to be ready as they will likely come early. On the return trip, I called twice before a shuttle arrived and waited almost one hour and received no apologies whatsoever. Finally, the property also states that they have free parking, that is misleading. Yes they have FREE parking the one night you stay but you are required to pay to park you car there the OTHER nights that you are gone on a flight. Had I known this, I would have just parked at the airport. Overall, this experience was not good at all. The place could be nice but the rooms are just not clean and the staff needs to be a little friendlier. I would not stay here again at all, for the price, you'd be better off staying at another hotel and do not book through expedia, they charge you a different price than the hotel would charge you and they CANNOT give you an actual receipt which is VERY problematic if you are traveling for business and need to be reimbursed.

Room Tip: none of the rooms are good b/c they all overlook the parking lot and thus are noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business