“Will Return Another Time!”
Review of The Lost Cajun

The Lost Cajun
Ranked #47 of 309 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: We are an old style family restaurant, that feels like you are having lunch or dinner at your neighbors house.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Lost Cajun has very good food and good service. Was there at lunch on Sunday. Fried Catfish excellent (and I am picky). Very good slaw. Enjoyed the jambalaya rice although it was more like dirty rice with sausage and chicken. I liked it a lot. Gumbo pretty salty but tasty. Good variety on menu. I thought the portions were very adequate and I am a big guy. My wife actually brought food home. The iced tea was excellent. The price was reasonable. If you have not noticed, restaurant prices have increased over last couple years. We will dine with them again. Lots of po boys on menu. Have red beans and rice too. My wife liked the bisque. We had plenty to eat and it was very tasty. Morgan gave us excellent attention as our wait person. Very good casual dining.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Togo order of Bowl of Crawfish etoufee for $13 is not a bargain. Manager claims 12 oz but when I got home was barely 10 oz. It only had 5 small crayfish. Mostly sauce and rice. Very disappointing and no offer of refund. Sad! Had hoped it would be a good place to go. More like a snack.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

After hearing much about this place we decided to stop in for lunch on a Saturday. The server was very nice and attentive, but seemed a bit put out when we asked for things. Other than that everything was amazing. She started off bringing us samples of all their gumbos, was a nice touch that helped make up our minds. Had the etouffee, my grandmother had fried shrimp, and we finished off with beignets of course. We felt like we were in New Orleans. Just a great atmosphere from the music down to their own seasonings on the tables. We will definitely be back to try something new! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The food was great. Our first time and they gave us a sample board. It was fun! We ordered four different items and they were all amazing! The service was good. A nice addition to our area!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The blackened catfish is amazing and finished off with coffee and beignets. The service is top top-notch! Such a great atmosphere... Will be back!