See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel and location was a perfect fit for me and my sister as flying out tomorrow and the airport access was fantastic’ So easy to get to, Thank you Texas for a wonderful vacation, Hope too come back soon

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a pretty run down place. Our room #141 was the second to the end room. We noticed it had a mildew odor when we checked in. We just arrived after flying into San Antonio and driving to Houston. We checked in, got ready for an event, turned on the AC thinking maybe it just needed airing out. We got back to our room after midnight-too late to complain and change rooms as we were exhausted. The odor kept me from sleeping well. I kept trying to cover my nose to filter the smell. I used the coffee maker in the morning to make hot water for tea-a bug was floating in the water that came out of the coffee maker. The bathroom door barely closed as the wood frame must have been warped.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Perfect location for my early morning flight out of Houston. Arrived late and was able to order dinner from the hotel lounge, great customer service. However, room wasn’t very clean especially the bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Older, sort of remodeled hotel. Room 109 fridge smelled horrible. no fan in the bathroom. Breakfast spread was AWESOME and our boys would have liked to jump in the pool but we simply did not have time. We had no choice but to stay over night in Houston as we had delays in traveling, so the closeness to the airport and the free shuttle to the hotel was awesome!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Nice looking hotel... plenty of free parking... free breakfast was ok its food... hotel staff nice... nice pool... rooms older but clean... has fridge and microwave.. free wifi... only problem is low water pressure...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family