See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Room was adequate.
I especially appreciated internet access for no additional charge.
The hotel restaurant was below standard, meager menu and food quality.
Sometimes very slow service.
Continental breakfast ok.
Lousy control of meeting room environment and did not have adequate power outlets or laptop projector or screen size, had to resort displaying on the wall.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 8 May 2016

This hotel has so much to offer for the price from the pool to the bar and the great front desk service Michael will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is the best.Long term parking is very helpful when needing to go to airport a shuttle is also provided will always stay here!

Room tip: book early great hotels like this are always sold out
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank michaelcarstens19
Reviewed 8 May 2016

came in later than i was supposed to flight delay and Michael at the front desk does exceptional from start to finish will stay at this hotel again because of the amazing service! my wife hates hotels and with the above and beyond service she actually wants to come back again!

Room tip: Book direct with Michael makes stay easier from start to finish
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank williamfresno1986
Reviewed 6 May 2016

It was very unpleasant I was given one price. Then my confirmation was change,and ever day I leave out of my room i had to get a new key because they would lock me out and I would have to walk all the way back to the desk for a new key this happen every day and the last day I did not get any room service. So all together my stay was very unpleasant I will not stay at another Ramada again. Also I was given a price of around 178 something and it went up to 300 something then it went down to 200 something hi don't have my paper work in front of me. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 4 May 2016

One night stay. First room we were given had a strong, and I mean strong smell of urine. Went back to the desk and the staff were friendly and offered a new room. Guess what, still smelled of urine but at least it was a lot less pungent than the first room. Not good. If only we could open the windows, but like a lot of hotels they are sealed shut. Whole place looks pretty run down and the business centre wasout of action due to a leak.

Room tip: Ask for something off the first floor and not looking at the carpark.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple