“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Always a family favorite. Great food and excellent service. Best is the lasagna, Portabella mushroom ravioli and their Pizzas are to die for. Always get Cheesecake for dessert it's homemade as are their croutons and salad dressings.dine-in carry out or delivery never disappointed

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Good pizza, Chicken Parm and friendly service....
Great place to take the entire family!
Large menu opptions

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

We just had the best bread sticks on planet earth. The stuffed mushroom ravioli dinner and pizza were both excellent. We are already planning our next visit. Job well done!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Their lunch specials are truly a bargain. I have never had better bread sticks. The mushroom stuffed ravioli is my favorite when we go in the evening for dinner. Eric, the owner is very friendly as well as all of the staff.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

I live 35 miles from Humble and know nothing about eating in the area. But I was looking for a place for twenty of my friends to get together on a Friday night. I found Christopher's online. It was close to where I needed and the reviews were quite good, so I called them. From the very beginning they were MOST accommodating and, indeed, caring. They were interested in having us and went above and beyond to make us comfortable. And the food was both delicious and reasonably priced. Kudos to Eric, Zack, Jake, and the chefs. We have already arranged to come back next year. This place is a winner!