See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This Motel 6 has 3 Floors and No Elevators - The night I stayed, I was fortunate enough to have a Ground Floor, Non-Smoking Room. I could not have stayed if I had had to climb the steps. Steps with no elevator would be the one and only negative for me for this motel.

I rated Excellent for the very clean room with good rates and the courteous and efficient staff with quick check-in and check-out. Would stay again and would recommend to my family and friends.

Room Tip: This Motel 6 has 3 Floors and NO Elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Too tired to drive all the way to Louisiana the day we got married. Stayed 1 night. It was nicely locasted by pretty much anything you need. Room was ok. Not fancy but a place to sleep:) we were on the 3ed floor which kinda was a pain. Easy to find. Off a major freeway. Airport very close by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I pretty much live on the road this is one of the nicer Motel 6 as I've stayed at the rooms are very clean it is a quiet place to stay I tried staying at the Super 8 across the street it was a horrible experience so if you have a choice stay here I pull a 35 foot flatbed trailer parking is very limited but available

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016

While rooms are what one would expect - comfortable. I could only get a THIRD floor room (not full motel) and ice only located on FIRST Floor. Would expect less mobile and handicapped could have a room available. I barely made it to the third floor room assigned - no elevators, and almost had heat stroke having to go get ice on 1st floor. Thankful, room was fairly clean (found penny next to bed and a torn piece of wrapper). Too exhausted to attempt another place. Always love Motel 6 accepts dogs - my B.O.B. (Big Ole Boy) 12 yrs can stay. But he can hardly make stairs either.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This is the very best Motel 6 I have stayed in for 20+ years. The room was absolutely spotless, new fixtures, walls very clean, bed extremely comfortable. Did I say how clean and sparkling it was? I am very happy to recommend this hotel to all coming to Houston. It is 4 miles from the airport. $52 is a great deal for a king bed. There are stairs, no elevator but the quality is worth the hassle of stairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room to avoid the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business