“Good pizza served fast”

Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria
Ranked #32 of 309 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our Pizza made up right in front of us which was done in just a couple minutes. The staff was the real gem here they exceeded expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We like this place. They have pizza and salads, with set varieties or design your own. Service is fast and friendly and the food is high quality. I would have given them a four, but lately they have been without gluten free crusts, which I require.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the Margarita pizza with crushed tomatoes, basil, olive oil, sea salt and fresh mozzarella.

All pizzas are 12 inch with 8 slices. You can choose toppings as you would at a Subway, however each meat topping is $1.00 and veggies are $0.75
It literally takes 3-5 minutes to bake as these are very thin crusts. If you like a lighter or darker crust, they will accommodate.

They do deliver!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Couldn't figure out how to order. But really it's easy it's like a subway all pizzas ate 12 inch u pick toppings. 12 bucks for pizza drink 2.50 pizza is out quick. Tastes good!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Persona is about ~5 miles away from my hotel on JFK and the worst part about the restaurant was choosing which pizza to order for take out.

I settled on the BBQ Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch personal pizza and was very happy with it. The crust was light, the bacon crispy, the ranch and BBQ sauce applied just right and the combination tasted great.

My pizza was ready on time and the staff was very friendly as I paid and picked it up.

Would love to try it again when I'm around.