“Tasty and Quick!!”

Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 306 Restaurants in Humble
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the Margarita pizza with crushed tomatoes, basil, olive oil, sea salt and fresh mozzarella.

All pizzas are 12 inch with 8 slices. You can choose toppings as you would at a Subway, however each meat topping is $1.00 and veggies are $0.75
It literally takes 3-5 minutes to bake as these are very thin crusts. If you like a lighter or darker crust, they will accommodate.

They do deliver!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Couldn't figure out how to order. But really it's easy it's like a subway all pizzas ate 12 inch u pick toppings. 12 bucks for pizza drink 2.50 pizza is out quick. Tastes good!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Persona is about ~5 miles away from my hotel on JFK and the worst part about the restaurant was choosing which pizza to order for take out.

I settled on the BBQ Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch personal pizza and was very happy with it. The crust was light, the bacon crispy, the ranch and BBQ sauce applied just right and the combination tasted great.

My pizza was ready on time and the staff was very friendly as I paid and picked it up.

Would love to try it again when I'm around.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

This is very cool place. It is like Chipotle except for pizza. I loved the setup it reminded me of Slim Chickens. They serve gluten free pizza! However be warned if your have celiac NOT to order pizza!!!! I am gluten sensitive. I did enjoy the pizza and crust!

There seems to be miscommuication about how gluten free pizza is prepared. One the phone I was told that gluten free pizza is prepared in back and the crust was in separate wrap. When I was there the person, I had to ask the worker to was their hands and change their gloves. The pizza came out of a plastic wrap and was placed on the same board as regular pizza! Flour was added underneath the pizza! This ruined the point of gluten free pizza.

The drink machine wasn't working and plasticware was empty . Thankfully the issue was quickly addressed. Also the napkin holders on the tables say they deliver. When I called they said they don't deliver. This place is newer, I'm sure it will work out the kinks.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered a Burrata Beets Salad and a pizza; half Margherita, half Carne.

The ordering line seemed slow, but overall the order was on the table very quickly.

Everything tasted great.

Everyone was friendly, and efficient.

Try Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria, I believe you will thank me ...