Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We checked in for one night only. After being here about an hour, we added another night! Very convenient to Houston, clean, safe feeling and superb staff. Glad we found it on TripAdvisor! You will be glad you stopped here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Brendan M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Peggy,

Thank you so much for that great review! I am really glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel so much. We always want all of our guests to have as great an experience as you did. I hope we get to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to Humble. Thank you and take care!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We picked this hotel for the indoor pool which was crowded most of the time because we were there during spring break, however, the kids loved it. (which was most important to us). Hotel is close to the freeway, lots of eating places and shopping. The service at the front desk was very friendly and fast. Rooms were comfy and clean. Free breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Plattwear,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast. Our pool is one of our most popular amenities and we are happy you were able to enjoy it. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Humble.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Hotel is OK. It is newly renovated, offers free breakfast, a tiny fitness room, and an indoor pool. Service was OK but the hotel was not prepared for full occupancy and cleaning service took a long time, food and coffee ran out at breakfast, and the fitness room was not clean. Room was ok, but AC was not very strong so the room was stuffy. The hotel is also very noisy with constant noise from the highway.

Room Tip: Get a room on the opposite side from the highway
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Owemik,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble. I'm pleased you enjoyed our updated hotel. However, I apologize for the issues you experienced, with noise, service and breakfast. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience. I hope that we will have another chance to impress you during your next visit to Humble.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We stayed there for a church conference in October for one night. We did have a problem with the AC and was told they had just reopened being closed for water damage and maintenance staff was not on site. The room seemed very small and very plain, nothing in the decorating ambience or walking space that made you feel "Ahhh". Bathroom functional but not exceptional. We have always been impressed staying at most Marriotts. There was one lady on duty who was very friendly and helpful. We were in a room facing north and didn't notice the traffic noise. We are used to a streaming device for movies, news, etc. so whenever we are stuck with cable, we know why we love our streaming convenience so much. Cable navigation is awful but we couldn't get any of the HBO channels and we were told that IT hadn't had time to work out bugs. Since we were the first people staying since reopening and we did have isssues, the assistant apologized and returned some of our points to make up for inconveniences. The next morning, my husband got breakfast and brought me back some food and it was barely palatable; their food lacked taste, color, texture, and flavor, in fact, it was so 'not tasty" I preferred not to eat. I am reviewing in hopes Marriott will take notice and upgrade, at least, the dining room experience. We need to get another room for another church conference and I wanted to check re views before we booked here to see if the breakfast dining had better reviews. A review as recent as March 17th rated the food 1 star*. I have to agree with other reviewers. Marriott, can't you improve on the breakfast, please.....I love Marriotts in general.

Room Tip: I would request a large room size so that there is not so narrow between ends of beds and dresser.
Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Sherriann B,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble. I'm very sorry for the issues you experienced after we reopened our hotel. I can understand how frustrating all the little things adding up must have been. I'm truly sorry that you didn't enjoy our complimentary breakfast. Fairfield did just upgrade their selection a few months ago. I hope this updated breakfast is more towards your liking. Please allow us another chance to host you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We had a one night stay on a Friday Night. The rooms were just okay and that was the best part. The pool was advertised as heated but was freezing cold. They should shut down the gym since very little works. The lights don't work. So, be prepared to exercise in the dark. Both treadmills are broken (see attached photos). They started running large blue hoses down the hall early Saturday morning, which served as great tripping hazards as you left (see photos attached). Forget about getting anything fixed, we were told maintenance staff was not on site. We won't be back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank latraveler393
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Latraveler393,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Humble. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues that you encountered at our hotel. Unfortunately, the night you stayed with us, our area saw severe storms which caused power surges throughout our hotel. This caused the lights and brand new equipment in our workout room to malfunction, along with the pool heater. Our maintenance staff didn't come in until 7AM the next morning to correct the issues. I do apologize that this kept you from being able to utilize all of our amenities. I assure you we have already addressed this with our night staff to ensure a similar situation is able to be corrected in the future. I hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have a chance to show you this was an isolated incident.