All reviewsextended stay hoteldesk clerkrecommend this hotelstayed heretrinadishwasherkitchenettebedshoustonairport
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by the smell of musty, wet dog and cigarette smoke. So my visit did not start out with a good first impression.

I booked a 2 queen suite for 2/23 & 2/24, we arrived at the hotel at approximately 8pm and were told that they didn't have a 2 queen room for us, but could give us a king room. I was traveling with a business associate and this would not have been an appropriate situation. I showed the front desk clerk my confirmation for a 2 queen room and was told they had given all those rooms away. I informed her that I had a confirmation for the room, and showed her the confirmation email for the room I wanted and she went to the back to talk to her manager, came out and told me sorry all they had was a king suite.

So, we never got a chance to stay here and had to travel an additional 15 miles to find a hotel with a room available for both nights.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
mlindsay11, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello VGRAY1212,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Your concerns have been addressed with the hotel staff to ensure a similar situation does not happen again. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I love the hotel it very clean. Nice size rooms they provide you with coffee a nice size kitchen Wi-Fi ..The staff is awesome!!!!!! Renata the housekeeping supervisor was so nice to me I will stay again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tikkibee
mlindsay11, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hi Tikkibee.
We are so glad to hear you had an "awesome" experience! The WoodSpring Suites IAH Airport team is grateful to be given such high praise. We a pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of our clean rooms and daily coffee service during your visit. Thank you for your pleasant comments and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The rooms are good size! Love the dishwasher!! Staff is very friendly and accommodates any needs that cimes up regarding the room! Very quiet very peaceful!! No issues at all!! Would recommend this hotel! Beds are comfy and showers are wonderful and hot!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
mlindsay11, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Hello Catherine M.
We are so pleased you had a "wonderful" stay at Woodspring Suites Humble. Your kind words are much appreciated by our staff. As you experienced, our team works hard to ensure all guest's expectations are met. We really appreciate the time you have taken to let others know about your stay at our hotel. It has been a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night because it was close to a location I was working at.

Pros:
The price seemed good
The room was pretty clean
The hotel was fairly new
Staff was nice and helpful

Cons:
The bed was very small and not at all comfortable
Although advertisement says a full "Kitchenette" don't show up expecting anything...no dishes...not even a coffee cup, knife/spoon/fork, plate or paper towel! We've stayed at "extended stay" hotels before and they ALL had at least paper towels and a coffee cup.

Based on this experience, we don't plan to ever stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
mlindsay11, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hi Grant M.
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you found the price right, the room clean, and the staff friendly. I do apologize that the in room amenities did not meet your expectations. It seems that we failed to communicate that coffee is available in the lobby each morning and that other amenities are available upon request. Thank you again, and I hope that you will reconsider staying with us next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The staff is top notch, very friendly, clean, attentive and welcoming. The rooms are nice sized, comfortable and the lights go out by themselves if no movement is detected after a while, pretty neat! Loved it! Will definitely stay here next year for my annual trip.

Room Tip: The planes were flying over constantly BUT the rooms did block out a lot of that noise!! It did not wake me up at night.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
mlindsay11, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Signature Houston IAH Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Hi Felicia M
Thank you for your "top notch" review. Your words about our staff and our hotel are greatly appreciated. The Woodspring Suites Houston IAH Airport has a team that is dedicated to providing the best value amongst extended stay hotels. We are glad you chose us and we look forward to seeing you again soon the next time you visit Humble Tx.