“Rolls of the Century”

Ranked #24 of 328 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Simple sushi and sauce ,fresh foods with fusion twist .Casual dining with fine aspects. Full bar ,two happy hours 5-7 then 9 to close. Food and drinks !Cheers ! Best sushi value in kingwood humble and atascocita.
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We went there for dinner last night. We got the Dragon Roll, Rainbow Roll, and Spider Monkey roll. They were so good and we also got potstickers and they were the best.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

we ate here during our stay. Will tried a dragon roll, spider monkey roll, Rainbow rolls. Potstickers our boys liked. The miso soup was done correctly. The Bulgogi beef with fried rice which was a very large portion. Our kids really liked the dragon roll. our waitress was very nice gave us some good suggestion. The rolls are alittle pricey. but we're good size.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Johnnie and Michelle know what they are doing. A master sushi chef, He delivers high quality food that is an artists masterpiece on display.

Great folks, delicious food, casual atmosphere and reasonable prices make it my go to sushi restaurant locally.

If you haven't been, you need to get there soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Michelle and Johnny are awesome, and if they have the ingredients, they'll make it for you! I love to say, "Feed me Johnny." I usually get an incredible array of raw sushi, sashimi, and the occasional quail egg. Try it out!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

For someone who doesn't like sushi, this will change your mind! The sushi chef, John, is a master in decorating the plates.
My favorite was the Maui fish tacos...soo good. They also had a full hibachi menu. I actually liked the Harry Larry roll. The Cajun roll my husband had it had cooked scallops on top. Great service and great place for locals!