1,098 results
All reviews heavenly bed direct access self parking location is great rooms are large hotel restaurant business trip enjoyed my stay fitness center conference valet garage convenience starbucks pros cons
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Liked this place very much. I had enough time to spend my last morning in Texas shopping and decided to stay close to the mall. All you have to do is ride up to the second floor on an elevator and you find yourself inside the Galleria. My room was very nice with 2 big queen size beds, a huge flat screen with easy connection to Netflix via Chromecast, a very modern glass shower which I loved, tea and coffee tray, ironing equipment, lots of power plugs right by the bed, a working desk, so basically all you need. Hotel had a very nice gym and a huge executive lounge that served a nice continental breakfast. Parking was free which was a big plus in Houston. Easy 30 min drive to the airport, so convenient! Front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings; thank you for finding time to share your most recent experiences. Being attached to one of the LARGEST malls in the USA certainly has its benefits, I was delighted to read that you were able to get some shopping in before leaving Texas, The Galleria is certainly the place to do that with over 400 stores!

I was happy to read that you enjoyed the newly renovated guestrooms along with the new Westin Workout and Westin Club Lounge located on the top floor of the hotel, the views are awesome from that vantage point!

We continue to get a great deal of very positive comments about the new look & design.

I do hope we will see you back at the hotel in the very near future..

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was very nice with great bedding and a large television. You can walk directly from the hotel into the Galleria which was convenient during the cold rainy weather. It's nice to have somewhere climate controlled to walk.

Room tip: High floor is best
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings; Thank you for the feedback, we continue to get a great deal of very positive comments about the newly renovated hotel, our guests love the new design & décor of the guestrooms and they love the new lobby area and lobby bar.

Being attached to one of the largest malls in the USA certainly does have its advantages, the Galleria features over 400 stores and all that the Galleria has to offer is literally right at our doorstep.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed the visit, I do hope we will see you back very soon...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is attached to the mall, good and bad. Outside not so impressive, but our room was nice. We had a 2 bathroom suite..handicapped so 1 of the bathrooms was a bit ackward to use so we used the other one. That one was fine, except it had a slow shower drain and you end up standing in your dirty water. Room was spacious, quiet, and beds were comfortable. Clean hotel. Would recommend and stay again. I informed the clerk it was my husband bday and she sent up champagne and cake...very nice touch. Proud rewards member.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings; Thank you for the feedback and congratulations to your husband on the recent milestone!

We continue to get a great many very positive comments about the newly renovated rooms, we spent the last two years completely transforming the entire hotel, we get a lot of great feedback about the new look and the modern design elements.

Thanks for the insights on the tub drain, we'll get that fixed today...

I do hope we will see yo back at the hotel very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had such a fantastic time here for our wedding! My sister and I stayed here the night before my wedding and sweet Vilma from room service comp’d our breakfast just as a congratulations- highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings Meredith; congratulations on your recent marriage, I was delighted to read that Vilma was able to make your stay a memorable one!

Each member of our team works very hard to ensure that our guests are well cared for during their visits, I will ensure to share your feedback with Vilma as I know it will mean a great deal to her...

be Well

Reviewed 25 January 2019

The Good
Comfortable bed, big television, nice and spacious bathroom.
Great food for breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
Servers were fantastic and attentive.
Nice location adjacent to the Galleria Mall
The Bad
Long wait to check in and to get assistance at the front desk when my key didn't work.
The Ugly
Nobody vacuumed our meeting room for three days!
Poor room service. The server copped an attitude with me when I didn't add to the already outrageous gratuity and delivery charge. Even before he left in a huff, he was one of the least friendly individuals I've every had bring a meal to my room. He was just going through the motions trying to get through his shift. Didn't set the table for me and didn't tell me what to do with the table when I was done with it like they usually do at high-end properties. I asked for 2 glasses of water with lemon twice while ordering and still got only one glass with no lemon - not even with my salmon, which was overcooked (I asked for it to be medium rare).

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Thank You for the feedback, I was delighted to read that you loved the newly renovated rooms and the convenience of being attached to the Galleria Mall.

I am very disappointing to read about your room service experience, we typically get great feedback about the team so your most recent encounter certainly has my attention, If you have a moment and reach out to me personally I would appreciate it as I would like to get some further insights...

Mark - General Manager