1,091 results
All reviews heavenly bed direct access self parking location is great rooms are large hotel restaurant business trip enjoyed my stay fitness center conference valet garage convenience starbucks pros cons
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first stay at The Westin Galleria and I’m enjoying it. My family is here for a dance convention and it works great for competitions. The rooms are above average size which makes it great when everyone is trying to get ready together. The beds are comfortable with choices for pillows. The ballrooms are larger than other competitors; so, there are more seats closer to the stage. Finally, there are lots of great food choices in the Galleria which make its extremely easy to get food for your dancers without having to drive around.

The staff has been very friendly and even insisted on replacing our towels even though we clicked green to conserve water and get more Marriott points.

I hope Dupree continues to choose The Westin Galleria Houston.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings; thank you for sharing your feedback, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and that you found the hotels location ideal for your needs. I do hope we will see you at next years event..

be Well

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last week I stayed at the Westin Galleria Houston and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms have wall to wall and floor to ceiling windows for plenty of light and city views. It is centrally located with good security, excellent housekeeping and other staff and a top notch fitness center. It is attached to the Houston Galleria (an enormous shopping center) and parking is free. I will be returning next month!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings; I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the visit, we completed a MAJOR renovation of the entire hotel recently and we are getting a great many compliments about the new design & decor. The hotels location in the Galleria area of Houston is very popular, the Galleria is a very vibrant area of Houston which attracts a great many visitors each year.

The Galleria Mall is one of the largest in the USA, it features over 400 stores and is a shoppers paradise! I am delighted to read that you will be returning next month...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not friendly staff, long wait for check-in, and low quality bed/mattresses made me not to get excited about our stay in this hotel. This one does not belong to the Westin Class at all. The only positive is the location.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings; I was very disappointing to read about your most recent experience, we typically get very positive comments about our team.

We just completed an entire renovation of all the guestrooms and all of the public spaces including the lobby, fitness room, meeting space, we also added a new Westin Club Lounge & new Lobby Bar, the renovations took us two years to complete, the feedback from our customers has been VERY POSITIVE we get lots of compliments about the design & decor of the hotel.

I do appreciate the comments about the check in experience, what you experienced is not typical for us, we had a very large conference checking in that day and it did take us a little longer than usual to get everyone registered. I can assure you that your most recent experience while checking in does not in any way represent the caliber of the hotel.

The hotel is currently one of the top ranked Westin's in North America for customer service scores, typically our customers LOVE their experiences, I hope you will give us another opportunity, I promise you it will exceed your expectations..

Reviewed 31 December 2018

We stayed at the Westin Galleria for 3 nights and enjoyed our experience very much. I liked the location, which was close to everything I needed to access. The staff was friendly, and our room was clean and comfortable. I did utilize room service one night, and was pleased that it arrived quickly, and the dish was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkW8290, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2019

Greetings Jennifer; thank you for the feedback!

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and appreciated the convenience of the hotels location to the Galleria Mall.

The Galleria is one of the largest malls in the USA and it features over 400 stores, 70 of which are exclusive to Houston. The Galleria area is also very lively with an abundance of restaurants, many in walking distance and it has a great vibe in the evenings.

I do hope we will see you back at the hotel in the very near future..

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

Hello!
Our stay at the Westin Houston Galleria was exceptional. The suite we were upgraded to was exquisited lovely furnishings. Only issue was the foam pillows were pathetic. The hotel needs to work on better quality ones.
The staff at the hotel including Kajiah and Ms Shirley at the concierge desk we’re wonderful and helpful. Both had a sweet attitude and kind spirit.
As i metntioned to Kaijas at check out the breakfast voucher we receive as a platinum premiere in lieu of the club lounge being closed is a joke! It’s only worth 32USD and two people cannot dine for that price. Once we got juice and coffee it was 18 dollars out of pocket and nothing is explained in the voucher ahead of time. The value either needs to be upped with a new negotiation with the daily grill or give guests two voucerherw problem solved.
All I’m all, we will certainly stay at this hotel again. Great location and service over all!
Kristofer Ryan Harruff

Date of stay: December 2018

Greetings; Thank you for finding time in your busy schedule to share your experiences. We continue to get a great many compliments about the newly renovated rooms, our guests LOVE the new design,decor and how spacious the rooms are.

I appreciate the insights about the pillows, these are the ones that are part of the Westin Heavenly Bed presentation which features two feather pillows in the front and 2 foam pillows in the back, we typically receive great feedback about the Heavenly Beds, I know personally that pillows are a very personal preference and I do regret that you were not pleased with the selection.

I do appreciate the insights on the breakfast vouchers that we provide to our platinum members and do agree with your comments, we will implement immediate changes.

I was delighted to read that you will be returning to the hotel during your next Houston visit and do appreciate the shout outs for Kajiah & Shirley, I know it will mean a great deal to them to be recognized, we'll ensure we celebrate their recent recognition, they are both great ambassadors of the hotel...