US$79
US$193
US$141
Trip.com
1,044 results
All reviewsheavenly beddirect accessself parkinglocation is greatrooms are largebusiness centerhotel restaurantbusiness tripenjoyed my stayconferencevaletgymgarageconveniencestarbucksproscons
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Hotel has bad service. I stayed through it while it was under renovation and then post renovation. The only thing that stayed consistent was their bad service.

I'm a business traveler and must have stayed their for 40+ nights over a period of 3 months. Despite multiple feedback, I never received my folio in time (waste my weekend asking them to send MY bill), DIDN'T receive my green choice points (10K+) until I underwent the pain of going through my every single stay and calling the service to manually calculate total points that should have been credited. And lastly, they charged me for internet service in the room. On my ask to remove it, I got a rude response that I'm supposed to pay it.

I've been an Ambassador Platinum and never ever paid for internet in 4 years of my travel. This hotel doesn't deserve my business anymore.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank practicesilence
Mark W, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

I sincerely do apologize for your recent experiences, although it is difficult to believe your recent experiences do not in any way represent the level of service the we customarily provide. It is evident that you caught us at our worst and for that I deeply apologize. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I can ensure that you are completely satisfied and that there are no outstanding items. You have been a very loyal guest to the hotel with over 40+ stays at the property, I do hope that many of the previous ones were much better than your past two experiences. I will work hard to re-gain your confidence in our service and hope you will afford us another opportunity to impress upon you our ture service abilities.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The Westin Galleria is a comfortable place to stay if you love shopping. The Galleria is a huge, spacious and beautiful mall. My favorite place was on the food court, lower level for massage and foot reflexology. The White Oaks restaurant had a very reasonably priced meal at the Bar, and it was delicious to boot! The steak, Bacon, avocado salad was delicious.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 18th floor. It was quiet with a view of the city. the view from the 24th floor meeting room was quite amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark W, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Greetings; Thank you for the feedback, I was delighted to read that you were able to get some well deserved Retail Therapy and it appears that you were also able to enjoy a great meal at White Oak Kitchen located across the mall at our other Westin hotel. ( Yes there are TWO Westin Hotels at the Galleria,The Westin Oaks & The Westin Galleria ). We do get a lot of very positive feedback about the food at White Oak Kitchen and off course their Lite Bites Bar menu and happy hour is always very popular....

I hope you will be returning later in the year as we are opening our new Westin Workout Facility and new Westin Club Lounge in early April at the Westin Galleria. Both these new additions will be located on the top floor of the hotel and provide great views of the Galleria skyline...

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Affordable, clean, well run hotel was the perfect venue to attend a professional conference.
Rooms for meetings were clean, comfortable chairs and had good acoustics. Worth staying here. Friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mark W, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Greetings; Thanks for the feedback, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the conference facilities. Our Banquet and Events teams work very hard to make every conference a success and I know your positive feedback about the team will mean a great deal to them...

Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

nice property close to Williams Tower, the mall was nice to have so close too, nice fitness room that was quite busy too, using uber from the airport worked great
Will definitely stay here next trip for business

Stayed: February 2018

Tim; Thanks for sharing your most recent experience, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel and that you will be back again. The hotels location attached to the Galleria Mall is definitely a feature that many of our guests enjoy for its ease of access to the world class shopping that the Galleria offers. We do also see a great deal of business travelers at the hotel who enjoy the hotels proximity to many area office towers and local business's. We are in the midst of building a brand new fitness room on the 24th floor of the hotel which will debut in early April. The new Westin Workout will have great views of the Galleria skylines and state of the art equipment. The new Westin Workout is the next area to be renovated, to date we have completed all of the guestrooms, the lobby and are currently working on our new Westin Club Lounge which will also debut in April.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 10 nights while on a business trip and overall had a very comfortable stay.
Check in and check out was very smooth, room was large and clean and had a good size bathroom and shower. The hotel is part of the Galleria shopping center ( which is huge) so there are plenty of shops and restaurants near by. The hotel does have a small bar where you can get a bite to eat. Breakfast can be gotten from the Daily Grill restaurant which is actually in Shopping center but is linked to room so you can charge it back to your room if you want. The hotel is about 8 miles from downtown Houston and is about $15 in a Uber outside of rush hour.

One key tip, when checking in make sure you sign up with SPG because internet is $15 per night. However when I was checking out I said I was a SPG member and the daily charges got took off my bill ( in fairness I don’t believe hotels should be charging for internet but anyway)

Overall I would recommend hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Paul O
Mark W, General Manager at The Westin Galleria Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Greetings; thank you for sharing your feedback, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit, we continue to get very good feedback about the newly renovated guestrooms and new lobby, I was glad to read that you were able to enjoy a quick bite in our new lobby bar. The hotel no longer offers complimentary Wi-Fi within the guestrooms, it is now $14.95 a day. We do however offer internet complimentary to all our Platinum & Gold Starwood Preferred Guest members and to everyone who uses SPG.COM to book their reservation.